Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry jobs 2021(AFID jobs in Rawalpindi)
Pakistani citizens interested in looking for government jobs in Pakistan can apply for jobs at the Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry AFID in Rawalpindi. We received this advertisement on June 3, 2021, from the newspaper Nawa-e-Waqt. (Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these posts). Both men and women can apply. The list of provincial quotas is given in the advertisement. Minorities and inactive quotas will also be observed.
|Jobs posted on||03-June-2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18-June-2021|
|Requirement Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Jobs Location||Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan|
|Jobs Type:||Full Time|
|Company Name:||Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry(AFID)|
|Address:||Deputy Commandant (Admn), Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry (AFID), Rawalpindi|
These positions are open to Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degree holders. Candidates interested in these posts can get more information from the advertisement posted below.
Application forms are available on the AFID website at www.afip.gov.pk. Only applications on the given application form will be accepted. Candidates can send their applications to the Deputy Commandant (Admin), Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry, AFID, Rawalpindi.
Candidates can send their applications within 15 days. Applications must have all the necessary documents. Only eligible candidates will be called for the next selection process. Applications submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- Library Assistant
- Network Technician
- Dental Surgery Assistant
- Dental Technician
- Operation Room Assistant
- Exchange Operator
- Storeman/Medical Store
- Computer Assistant/ Operator
- Nursing Assistant
- Air-conditioned Mechanic
- Lift Operator
- Water Pump Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker (Male)
- Sanitary Worker (Female)
Terms & Conditions.
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan.
- Government employees should send their applications through the department. They have been given age concession in accordance with the rules of the government.
- Applications of aspiring candidates along with 2 latest passport size photographs Computerized National Identity Card, Educational Certificate, Certified Copies of Domicile، The office must be reached within 15 days of the advertisement being published.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination up to the 6-14 scale will be called for a practical test interview. Merit and experience will be given priority.
- Candidates shortlisted on a 1-15 scale will be called for interview. Merit and experience will be given priority.
How to Apply: