Associated Press Of Pakistan Jobs 2021-Apply-Online
On this page, we introduced our visitors to the new career opportunities announced by the Associated Press. Interested applicants looking for a bright career in Associated Press jobs are requested to stay connected to this page for the latest information on Associated Press Of Pakistan Jobs 2021-Apply-Online.In these latest APP Jobs 2021, eligible male / female candidates from across the country can apply online through the procedure prescribed by the organization.
|Post on:||19th July 2021|
|Last Date:||03, August 2021|
|Required Education:||Intermediate To Master|
|Jobs Location:||Islamabad Pakistan|
|Jobs Type:||Full Time|
|Company Name:||Associated Press Of Pakistan Corporation|
- Chief System Analyst,
- Editor Social Media/Websites
- Chief (Print and Electronic Media)
- Chief Engineer (VNS/TV)
- System Analyst
- Assistant Software Supervisor
- Assistant Networking Engineer
- Assistant Engineer (Project)
- Assistant Engineer (VNS/TV)
- Social Media Content Specialist
- Social Media Graphic/ Animation/Designing Specialist
- Social Media Content Writer
- Social Media/Web/ Animators/Designers
- Photo Editor
Also, Check Latest Wapda Jobs 2021 Online Apply
Term & Conditions:
- The above posts are purely on a contract basis and specific for the project.
- The appointment on the project posts does not confer the right to be permanent unless extended otherwise by the competent forum.
- Candidates will appear in the screening test. The short-listed candidates if found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process will be disqualified.
- An incomplete online application will not be entertained.
- Candidates working in the government/semi-government sector will apply through the proper channels.
- Application submitted online after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be issued call letters for interviews.
- The shortlisted candidates shall bring original CNIC, verified from the concerned university/institute and HEC attested educational/ academic testimonial at the time of interview.
- Job Descriptions of each post are available on the online application form.
Recommendation/shortlisting shall be made as per the approved project policy of the government.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forgery information and fake or bogus documents, the competent authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage even after employment, if so discovered later, and to initiate the legal action against the applicant.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application, complete in all respect, for all the posts they intend to apply to.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, increase/decrease vacancies, or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Error if any, are liable to rectification.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should submit the application form online along with the required documents before the closing date
- Government employees apply through appropriate channels.
Online Apply Click Here!