District and Sessions Court Jobs 2021 in Layyah
District and Sessions Court Jobs 2021 has been announced in Layyah. To get these government jobs in Punjab, candidates should get a Punjab domicile. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.layyah.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
Post on: 02-June-2021
Last Date: 15-June-2021
Required Education: Literate to Masters
Jobs Location: Layyah
Jobs Type: Full Time
Company Name: District Session Court
Address: District Session Court Layyah
- Assistant Librarian,
- Computer Operator,
- Junior Clerk,
- Imam Masjid,
- Telephone Operator,
- Photostat Operator,
- Naib Qasid,
How to apply:
All applications will be received by mail. No application will be accepted by hand.
- The deadline is 2021-06-15. Incomplete applications will not be processed later. And in applications for quotas, it must be clearly stated in which quota the applicant has applied.
- The application form is available on the office’s website at www.layyah.dc.lhc.gov.pk. Applicants can download the form from the website.
- Notice of the test for the said posts will be given to all the candidates through the website and no separate call letter will be issued.
- Vacancies that do not meet the quota criteria will be transferred on open merit.
- The selection committee will be empowered to increase or decrease the number of seats.
- There will be no general concession of five years in the upper age limit but this concession is available to male candidates for five years and to female candidates for eight years whose age may be given in excess of the prescribed limit due to exceptional circumstances which are beyond their control. Provided that the candidates mention the situation in their application. However, the final decision in this regard will rest with the competent authority.
rules and regulations:
- The petitioner should clearly state in his application whether any of his relatives is employed in the Civil Sessions Court Layyah. If a candidate’s relative is previously employed in the Civil and Sessions Court, the applicant should attach an affidavit in this regard stating the relative’s name and location.
- Those who wish to submit applications from government and semi-government agencies should send them through their agencies or attach NOC.
- Applicants must enclose a recent photograph along with a certified copy of the educational credentials ID cardio domicile. Applications that do not meet the required educational standards will not be considered.
- Candidates appearing for the test or interview will not be given any kind of TA/DA nor will a separate letter be sent.
- The competent authority will have the power of shortlisting on the basis of merit. All recruitment will be done in the light of the Government of Punjab’s Recruitment Policy 2004 and Civil Sessions Court Rules 2005 and High Court Lahore Policy.
- The Recruitment Committee will have the power to record all partial results. All candidates must enter their contact numbers. All necessary information on the Layyah District website www.layyah.dc.lhc.gov.pk Will is present at.
- Application made on plain paper will not be accepted and will be considered out.
Urdu Requirement details: