EDUBIZ Private Limited Jobs 2021 (Apply Online)
On this page, you get information on EDUBIZ Private Limited Jobs 2021 (Apply Online). EDUBIZ Private Limited has announced the 100+ jobs 2021. EDUBIZ is a private company operating in the education sector.
EDUBIZ (PRIVATE) LIMITED is registered under Section 16 of the Companies Act, 2017 (XIX of 2017) specifically to promote, establish, run, manage and maintain educational institutions, colleges of arts, research, sciences, Information technology, and business administration, higher-level schools. academics, technical training centers, and such other educational institutions as may be considered appropriate for the promotion and advancement of education in the country with national and international affiliations to acquire the services of professors, associate professors, assistant professors. lecturers, teachers, management skills, and other professionals from within the country and abroad as would be needed to run and promote the university and related institutions set up. The founder of the company aims to promote higher education in the less developed areas of Punjab in the first phase. Taking step towards the accomplishment of the purpose. EDUBIZ (PRIVATE) LIMITED is going to launch a higher education institution in the city of Karor Lal Esan, District Layyah, for whom, following staff is needed: –
|Organization:||EDUBIZ Private Limited|
|No. of Posts:||100+|
|Jobs Location:||Layyah, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Mphil, Ph.D., Ms,|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Address:||EDUBIZ Higher Education Institute, Karor Lal Esan, Layyah|
- Admission Officer,
- Assets Manager,
- Assistant Controller of Examination,
- Assistant Professor,
- Assistant Registrar,
- Assistant Treasurer,
- Associate Professor,
- Computer Operator,
- Controller of Examination,
- Deputy Controller of Examination,
- Deputy Director,
- Deputy Director Audit & Internal Control,
- Deputy Manager Advertisement,
- Deputy Registrar,
- Deputy Treasurer,
- Digital Security Invigilator,
- Director Quality Assurance,
- From Desk Officer,
- Incharge Alumni Association,
- Incharge Industrial Linkages/Placement,
- Incharge Library & Seminar Hall,
- Incharge Physical Education,
- Incharge Security & Sanitization,
- Laboratory Assistants,
- Library Assistant,
- Manager PR & Marketing,
- Medical Officer,
- Network Administrator,
- Office Assistant,
- Personal Staff Officer,
- Protocol Officer,
- Research Officer,
- Web/Social Media Content Creator,
Why Join Us?
- We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a secure working environment for employees of all genders. That’s why both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- We offer competitive salary packages to all employees with added benefits of health and life insurance and other mandatory allowances. We also offer special bonuses and performance increments to hardworking and committed employees.
- We extensively focus on HR training and development and provide equal opportunity to each employee to excel in his/her career in his relevant field.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can send online applications only by email.
- Interested candidates are advised to email their updated resumes at [email protected] with a cover letter in the body of the email.
- The subject of the email must include the Sr. Number and title of the advertised post along with the department name for which the candidate intends to apply.
- Foreign degree holders must provide an equivalence certificate issued by HEC if selected.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid. Employer reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts (s), not to fill/withdraw any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post, consider any applicant for appointment in a lower grade or any other position, without assigning any reason.
- Last date to apply: 21″ September 2021.
- The CV must be submitted before September 21, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to: [email protected]