Excise Taxation And Anti Narcotics Department Balochistan Jobs 2021(CTSP)
Applications from eligible candidates with local domiciles in the respective districts who meet the required criteria to fill the vacancies in the offices of Water Supply and Anti-Narcotics Balochistan at the offices of Carbis Testing Services Pakistan (CPSP) Can be submitted up to.
Excise Taxation And Anti Narcotics Department Balochistan Jobs 2021:
|Last Date To Apply:||11-March-2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Company Name:||Excise, Taxation And Anti-Narcotics Govt Of Balochistan|
|Job Address:||CTSP Office No.140, Street No.9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad|
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
Excise Tax Tax and Anti Narcotics Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 opened today for Balochistan residents. These career opportunities are published in the Daily Express today, February 19, 2021. The Balochistan government needs staff for the northern zone.
Jobs for Stenographers (BPS-14), Assistant Computer Operators (BPS-12), Junior Clerks (BPS-11), Lady Constable (BPS-05), and Constable (BPS-05) Opportunities are opening up. A total of 101 new jobs are being created for constables, 30 for junior clerks, 13 for assistant computer operators, and 7 for stenographers.
How to Apply;-
Application forms and challan forms can be obtained from the CTSP website.
All information can be found on the CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk.
Candidates can submit their applications at CTSP Office No. 140, Street No. 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad
(1) Carefully fill out the candidate application form. Unknown, invalid, late submissions will not be considered.
(2) In case of incomplete, unverified, or incorrect information, the candidate will be personally responsible for the cancellation of the test/selection.
(3)The name of the post must be written at the top of the envelope.
(4) Test/interview date and test center (SMS) will be notified. And will be uploaded on the CTSP website.
(5)The candidate will have to bring the original documents at the time of the interview.
(6) The quota for women and minorities shall be in accordance with the policy of the Government of Balochistan?
(7) Candidates of Government, Semi-Government Institutions have to apply through Throproper Channel and present NOC at the time of interview.
(8) In case of submission of application for more than one post, the candidate must submit a separate application form for each post along with fee challan.
(9) No TA / DA will be given for the test/ interview.
(10) The competent authority has this right. To advertise/cancel the recruitment process at any stage or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
(11) Only shortlisted candidates will be issued intro letters?
Download Application Form Click Here:-