Gas and Oil Development jobs 2021-Apply Online
On this page, you get information on Gas and Oil Development jobs 2021-Apply Online. Gas and Oil Development has announced the 300+ jobs 2021. Here you find the latest oil and gas jobs in Pakistan. Interested male and female candidates can apply from across the country.
Applications are invited from fresh graduate engineers / MSc / MBA / BBA / BS for the 01-year internship program, which prepares educated youth for practical training to enhance their skills. Candidates whose education meets the criteria for these jobs must apply for these jobs.
|Organization:||Oil and Gas Development Company Limited – OGDCL|
|No. of Posts:||300+|
|Education:||MSc / MBA / BBA / BS|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Address:||NTS Headquarters (OGDCL project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.|
Under the OGDCL Internship Program total of 300 vacancies are available both males and females younger than 30 years are eligible to apply for the internship program. So, don’t miss the career opportunity in the Oil and Gas Development Company Limited.
- Internship Program
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
- Civil 2
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer / Software/Telecom
- Geological Engineering/Geology
- Marketing /SCM
CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ BBA:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates First of all visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Download the NTS Fee Payment Procedure slip,
- Then click the Online Application Form button and fill in the required information and create an account.
- After successfully submit of the application form, the Application form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee, Fee can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters.
- Send the filled Application to NTS Headquarters (OGDCL project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Application Forms filled improperly, incomplete, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.