Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Railways Jobs 2021
On this page, you will find information about the Government of Pakistan’s Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021. The Railway Board has announced several new posts in Islamabad, Pakistan. Eligible male / female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure prescribed by the organization.
Applications are invited for filling the following positions in the project titled “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring & Evaluation Directorate (SPD&ME) in Ministry of Railways, Islamabad”.
Table of Contents
|Posted On:||3rd December 2021|
|Last Date:||18, December 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry Of Railways|
|No. of Posts:||10+|
|Jobs Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Director (Business Development)
- Deputy Director (Infrastructure)
- Deputy Director (Financial Analyst)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- Deputy Director (Land)
- Deputy Director (MIS)
- Admin Officer
- Junior Auditor
- Data Entry Operators
- Junior Clerks
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021:
How To Apply Pakistan Ministry Of Railways Jobs 2021:
- Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents to the address given before the last date.
- Interested candidates who strictly meet the criteria should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/Resume attested copies of all educational experiences certificates, recent photograph, domicile, and CNIC.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Address: Imran Mashal Deputy Chief Planning Room No.104, D-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad,
- Ph: 051-9214272
For More Information Click Here!