Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021 46th MBBS/24th BDS Course (Apply Online)
Tap this page to get information on Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021 46th MBBS/24th BDS Course (Apply Online)۔ Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2021 has been announced by Army Administrative Medical Colleges through the advertisement and applications from interested persons for 46th MBBS and 24th BDS Entry at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Requests are made on the prescribed application form through online registration. Male candidates from all over the country can apply for these latest Pak Army jobs in 2021. Once the recruitment process is complete, the candidates will get Pak Army jobs in Pakistan 2021.
|Post on:||29th June 2021|
|Last Date:||27th July 2021|
|Jobs Type:||Full Time|
|Company Name:||Pakistan Army|
Latest Jobs 2021 Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021
- Post Name:
- Apply Date:
28 June 2021 to 27 July 2021
- Preliminary test:
2 August 2021 to 13 August 2021
- Age Limit:
17-21 years (Relaxable for three months upper and lower age)
- Marital Status:
As per Body Mass Index
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 70% marks or ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
- Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley), and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
Disciplines Institutions (NUST)
- MBBS: 5 Years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi & Multan.
- BDS: Course 4 Years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
Priority of Disciplines. 22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul after completion of the final professional examination.
Interested candidates can get complete information about this course through the official website of Pak Army or visit the Pak Army Recruitment and Selection Centers ie Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Dera Ismail Khan Faisalabad, Khuzdar, and Panu Aqil.
- Not recommended twice by inter-service Selection Board (ISSB) / General headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Declared medically UNIFIT by CMH/ Appeal Medical Board.
- UNFIT was medically declared for hepatitis B & C (cannot be appealed to the Medical Board of Appeal).
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdraw/ resigned/ dismissed from Armed Forces (Amry, Navy, and Air Force) training academies/ institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, own request, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual was fired/removed from any other government job.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
How to apply:
Candidates can register online via the join Pak army official website: