Latest (MOD) Ministry of defence jobs 2021
On this page, you get information on the Latest (MOD) Ministry of defence jobs 2021. Ministry Of Defence (MOD) has announced the Multiple jobs 2021 for males and females. Ministry of Defence (MOD) Jobs 2021 has been announced latest the advertisement by the Government of Pakistan in September and eligible persons can apply through the application form. In these Defence Ministry Jobs 2021, the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the proper procedure described by the department and can get these MOD Jobs after the complete recruitment process.
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|No. of Posts:||Multiple|
|Jobs Location:||Rawalpindi Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, BA,|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
- Naib Qasid(BPS-1)
- Sanitary worker(BPS-1)
Essential instruction information:
- Incomplete, advance payments or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates will submit their original documents along with A / C / Certified copies of degrees/certificates from approved board/university/institute and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of providing false or fake information by the candidate, the institution will have the power to initiate legal action against him at any stage.
- Candidates should enter the name of the post for which they are applying on the back of the envelope, complete the postal address, and also enter their mobile number.
- Candidates applying for the above posts should be given the above age limit by the above rules of the government.
- For those who have retired from the Armed Forces for five years, a discount of five years or the number of years of service (whichever is less) will be given.
- The territory is allocated according to three rules.
- Government employees should apply through the department.
- Tests and interviews will be conducted in Rawalpindi only. No TADA will be given to those who come for a test/interview.
- The selected candidates will be posted in Rawalpindi.
How to Apply:
- All applications should reach Post Box No. 2 GPO Rawalpindi within 7 days of publication of the advertisement. Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- Send the application complete in all respects along with all the educational credentials (copies) along with the identity card, domicile (copy), and a passport size concept by the due date.