punjab assembly jobs 2021
This page is bringing you information about Latest Punjab Assembly Jobs 2021(BPS-01 to BPS-17). Through this page, we inform the people of Punjab who are looking for government jobs in Punjab that a new blank notice has been announced by the Punjab Provincial Assembly. These Punjab Assembly Jobs 2021 – BPS 01 to BPS 17 have been announced on 27 May 2021.
Interested applicants must be domiciled in Punjab. The people of Punjab province have been invited to apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are open to both male / female applicants. Quotas have been set for minorities and people with disabilities.
|Required Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Master Degree, Literate, Relevant Diploma, Army Retired,|
|Jobs Location:||Punjab Pakistan|
|Jobs Type:||Full Time|
|Company Name:||Provincial Assembly of Punjab|
|Address:||Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, Lahore|
Interested applicants who are interested in these positions can read the eligibility requirements for the desired post in the advertisement.
Complete information on eligibility requirements, experience requirements, application procedures, and age limits is available in the advertisement. Overall, Master’s degree holders will be recruited for these vacancies.
- Research Officer – General (BPS-17)
- Research Officer Law & Parliamentary Affairs (BPS-17)
- Protocol Officer (BPS-17)
- Interpreter (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director IT (BPS-17)
- Electrical Engineer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Programmer (BPS-16)
- Caretaker (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Junior Security Assistant (BPS-09)
- Telephone Technician (BPS-09)
- Cook (BPS-08)
- Graphic Designer (BPS-16)
- Telecasting Assistant (BPS-14)
- Supervisor Electrical (BPS-14)
- Supervisor Mechanical (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Assistant Cameraman cum Producer (BPS-12)
- Telecasting Technician (BPS-12)
- IT Technician (BPS-12)
- Security Technician (BPS-12)
- Telecom Technician (BPS-12)
- Translator (BPS-11)
- Operator Sound (BPS-08)
- Proof Reader (BPS-07)
- Security Constable (BPS-07)
- Head Bearer (BPS-07)
- Bearer (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Bath Room Attendant (BPS-01)
- Junior Dispatch Rider (BPS-01
How to apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips download Testing Service (OTS) website.
- Applications must be reached at the given address until later than 15-06-2021.
- Open testing service will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent by post or any other service.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be received.
- After applying for the posts applicants are advised to regularly check the OTS website www.ts.org pk for important announcement Procedure for Roll No. Stip/Written Test Scheduled Result etc.) related to recruitment against the above posts.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with online deposit slip and educational experience certificates to: