Ministry Of Law & Justice Jobs 2021-Apply Online
On this page, you get information on the Ministry Of Law & Justice Jobs 2021. Ministry Of Law And Justice has announced 168+ new posts in All over Pakistan for the latest recruitment. Interested candidates from all over Pakistan who are looking for MOLAW jobs/government jobs have a golden opportunity of this job they can apply.
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following vacant posts on a contract basis in the PSDP funded Projects of Law and Justice Division, Islamabad:
|Posted On:||07 November 2021|
|Last Date:||21, November 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry OF Law And Justice|
|No. of Posts:||168+|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master,|
These jobs are opening in Islamabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Bahawalpur, Karachi, Sukkur, Hyderabad, Larkana, and Quetta.
- Admin/Accounts Officer
- Data Processing Assistant
- Database Supervisor
- Dispatch Rider
- Documentation Officer
- Hardware Technician
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Network/Data Base Administrator
- Office Boy
- Project Manager
- Record Sorter
- Server Room Attendant
Important Instructions/Information: –
- Incomplete application forms and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with a set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC / recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of Test/Interview. In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Government policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/Interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channels.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage,
subject to their availability.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 3, Sr. No. 6 to 13 & 16 may submit their application online available on the website of M/o Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. There is no need to submit hard copies of online application forms, for these posts.
- For the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 4, 14, 15 & 17 candidates should apply on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/o Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk. A duly filled-in form along with required documents may be sent through the courier service within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement to the following address.