NAB-National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2021-(Online Apply)
This page is providing information about NAB-National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2021-(Online Apply). We also collect this advertisement from Daily Pakistani papers and NAB official site. For those looking for NAB Jobs 2021, visit this page or visit www.nab.gov.pk.
Public Accountability Bureau welcomes applications from just Pakistani Nationals for the employing of administrations of Law Officers under Section 8(c) of National Accountability Ordinance (NAO), 1999, on a month to month charge installment reason for a time of one year according to rules given underneath:
Table of Contents
|Post on:||15th July 2021|
|Last Date:||30, July 2021|
|Required Education:||LLB, LLM|
|Jobs Type:||Full Time|
|Company Name:||National Accountability Bureau-NAB|
|Address:||NAB Headquarters Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad|
NAB is considering hiring an additional Prosecutor General Accountability, Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability, Special Prosecutor Supreme Court / ADGPA, Special Prosecutor High Court and Trial Court, and Special Prosecutor (Trial Court). Interested persons who wish to apply for these Law Officers jobs should meet the requirements of the post.
- Law Officers
- Candidates with dual or foreign citizenship are not eligible to apply for these jobs.
- The number of jobs can be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be accepted by any TA / DA.
- No final selection will be subject to security clearance.
- Candidates who will be elected by law will be required to serve at the NAB headquarters or any regional office of the NAB.
- Private practice will not be permitted to the chose Law Officers.
- The month-to-month expense is available according to Federal Govt. strategy.
- The administrations period is extendable according to the execution assessment/prerequisite premise.
- On the off chance that an up-and-comer is intrigued to apply for more than one post, a different application is needed to be submitted.
- The name of the post applied for ought to be composed intensely on the upper right comer of the envelope
- Applications on given arrangement (without duplicates of scholastic experience certificate(s)) should arrive at the undersigned through the post within 15 days of distribution of this notice.
Must Be Read:
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can send their application by post to this address Zaheer Ahmed, Dy. Director (Rects & TCS), NAB Headquarters, Shahrah e Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Applications should be reached within 15 days،last date is 30, July 2021.
- Only eligible people will be reached for further discussion on registration.
Apply Online:- Click Here