Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021(Apply Online)
Gilgit Jobs 2021, a well-known public sector organization and leading organization, was announced through The Nation newspaper. The organization is hiring qualified, motivated, and motivated donors for vacancies. Pakistanis interested in looking for jobs in nuclear energy should not miss this career opportunity.
|Posted on:||25th July 2021|
|Last Date:||09, August 2021|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Master, Bachelor, DAE, Nursing Diploma|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
- Computer Operator
- Jr. Assistant-I (Admin)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)
- Scientific Assistant-III
- Tech-I (Electronics)
- Tech-III (Mechanical/HVAC)
- While the proposed qualification in the final degree/certificate is the first division, the only one-second division was accepted for the entire academic period. However, experience-based and proposed educational qualifications may be discounted.
- Experience will only be counted if it has been obtained after the minimum recommended educational qualification given against harassment.
- Candidates should have all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from government-approved institutes.
- Candidates already employed in government and semi-government institutions should apply through the department.
- Only candidates who meet the proposed criteria apply. Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and apply, their application will be rejected at any stage of
- recruitment. None of their claims in this regard will be accepted during or after recruitment.
- Only candidates who meet the proposed criteria will be invited for a test interview.
- No TA / DA will be given for coming to the test/interview.
- The selected candidates will likely be posted in Gilgit but can be posted anywhere in the country.
- Candidates should apply online through the website link https://188.8.131.52/home within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- All Candidates have to apply on the NTS Official Website which can be downloaded from the official site of NTS or through the web link given below.
- Click the online Apply Button and visit the https://184.108.40.206/Recruitment/
- Create the account and Fill the Apply Form.