Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturers Jobs 2021 In HED Punjab
On this page, you get information on the Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturers Jobs 2021. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced 1731+ new posts for recruitment of lecturers (BPS-17) in Punjab Pakistan Has been announced through Advertisement No.41.
This PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 41/2021 has been downloaded from PPSC’s official website https://ppsc.gop.pk. It was also advertised in the Daily Nation, Express, and Jang newspaper on December 2, 2021.
|Posted On:||2nd December 2021|
|Last Date:||17, December 2021|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|No. of Posts:||1731+|
|Jobs Location:||Punjab Pakistan|
lecturers Jobs 2021 For males and Females:
HED Punjab is going to recruit 1359 female lecturers and 372 male lecturers on a Regular Basis. Aspiring candidates from any district of Punjab can apply for these jobs of the Punjab Public Service Commission. Men, women and transgender people of any gender are eligible to apply.
Arabic, Botany, Civics, Commerce, Computer Science, English, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Home Economics, Journalism, Library Science, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science, Punjabi, Saraiki, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics, and Zoology.
Requirements of Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2021:
PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE AS PER SERVICE RULES
- Master’s Degree (2nd Division) In the Relevant Subjects:
- Provided That for the subject of English M.A 3rd Division with Diploma in English Form Allaha Iqbal Open University.
In case a candidate claims that her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, she will be required to submit equivalence of her qualification issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview. If a candidate fails to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Gender: Male, Female, Male Transgender and Female Transgender
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 years + 5years General Relaxation: 33 years (Male and Male Transgender)
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 Years + 8years General Relaxation: 36 Years (Female and Female transgender)
- Place Of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab Pakistan
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
One paper of MCQ type written test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration syllabus is as under;-
- Qualification related questions (80%)
- Questions related to General Knowledge (20%)
Candidates are directed to opt for Venue/Centre carefully. No request for change of centre and location by the Commission will be accepted at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY For lecturers (BPS-17)
- Please read the “General Instructions” on the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk regarding application fee, written test, interview before applying online.
- Candidates can open the PPSC website and prepare an online challan form for the desired post.
- You can deposit the application processing fee in the mentioned banks on the Challan Form.
- When submitting an online application, you must have a scanned image of the CNIC front side, the original deposit slip, and passport size photographs.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Apply Online Click Here!