Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 www.rescue.gov.pk PTS Jobs 2022
On this page, you will find information about the latest recruitment notices for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 www.rescue.gov.pk PTS Jobs 2022. Rescue 1122 has announced 694 new posts in Punjab Pakistan. Latest Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 are for BPS-11 for which Punjab domiciled can apply.
For this purpose, applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates to step forward and apply against these wonderful opportunities which are going to be recruited by a PTS testing organization and every eligible candidate has to submit his application at this testing organization.
Table of Contents
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Details:
|Posted On:||10th, March 2022|
|Last Date:||March 25, 2022|
|Organization:||Rescue 1122 Punjab Emergency Service|
|No. of Posts:||694+|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Nursing Diploma|
Rescue 1122 Open Jobs Districts:
|Districts:||No OF Posts:||Districts:||No OF Posts:|
|Pakpattan:||10||Rahim Yar Khan:||29|
|Sialkot:||35||Toba Tek Singh:||26|
Basic Information Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022
|Education:||Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from a recognized institution|
|Offered Salary:||30000 – 35000 PKR|
|Age Limited:||20 – 30 years|
|Skills Level:||Medical, Hardworking|
|Last Update On:||March 10th, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 25, 2022|
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online by visiting Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or PESD website www.rescue.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates should send their form along with relevant documents by post to Pakistan Testing Service, PTS form will not be accepted by hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted.
All the documents are accepted provisionally and the offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training, and clearance by the medical board constituted by the Government of Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of the last date of submission of application forms. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, the category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & PESD websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying for both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & PESD websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. At the time of the Interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV, and RPR at the time of the physical test. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature/ selection appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after the appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false, or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weak eyesight, obesity with BMI 30 or above, and Hepatitis B & C HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with a height of more than 5.6″ whereas the minimum chest size will be 33″. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate candidates may be adjusted against another suitable post on the recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference, a 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and a 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply. In the case of a large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/she may contact PTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by emailing PTS at email@example.com or by calling the UAN number given below.
For further information, please contact:
Apply Online Click Here!