Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab jobs 2021
On this page, you get information on the Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab jobs 2021. Sports and Youth Affairs has announced 179 new posts the latest Jobs across Punjab Pakistan 2021. The Directorate General of Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab-Lahore is trying to solicit applications from the residents of Punjab to fill the vacancies.
Directorate General of Sports and Youth Affairs, Punjab, Lahore.
Applications are required from all over Punjab for the following vacancies for recruitment on a 5-year contract. The candidate must reside in Punjab Province.
|Posted On:||25th November 2021|
|Last Date:||16, December 2021|
|Organization:||Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab|
|No. of Posts:||179|
|Jobs Location:||Punjab Pakistan|
|Address:||Director-General Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab Directorate General of Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab National Hockey Stadium Lahore Gaddafi Stadium Lahore|
- Beldar (BPS-01)
- Khakrob (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
Latest Jobs in Sports And Youth Affairs:
Terms and Conditions :
- Send applications by post on plain paper with a national identity card, domicile, certified copies of educational data required experience attached.
- The applicant must write the name of the candidate for the post in bold letters on the outer envelope of his / her application and must apply separately for each post.
- Attach three passport size photographs with the application.
- Manual applications will be rejected.
- Government, Semi-Government Employees Candidates have to apply through their offices.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. Any application made in previous periods will not be considered.
- No TA / DA of any kind will be given for the interview.
- The above-mentioned number of non-gazetted employees of the department is 20% (Bs-11 to Bs-o1) is reserved for eligible children, 15% quota will be reserved for women and 5% quota will be reserved for minorities.
- Applications should be received in the office of the signatory by 2021-12-16. Applications received later will be inadmissible.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The department will have the power to cancel or postpone the recruitment process at any time without giving any reason.
- Under the Punjab government’s policy, the upper age limit will be reduced.
- Call letter for interview will be mailed to the selected candidates
- Selected candidates will have to submit a medical clearance certificate from the authorized district government hospital, otherwise, the appointment will be deemed canceled.
- Merit will be determined in accordance with the prevailing recruitment policy of the Punjab Government.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can forward their applications through Postal Services.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Certificate of Education, Certificate of Experience, Certified Copies of Domicile, and CNIC.
- Candidates applying should write their names on the post page.